Turning 50 is kind of a big deal. It should involve cake, music, balloons and festivities. We’re turning 50 tomorrow, and we’d like you to come celebrate with us. And there will be cake and music and festivities.
Exactly 50 years ago tomorrow, 288 young people from Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut started college for the first time at a school that had just opened its doors. There really wasn’t much of a campus back then. It was more a hodgepodge of buildings in downtown Bradford.
However, 50 years later, our campus’s enrollment has grown to more than 1,500 students and we have produced more than 10,000 graduates from all 50 states and several countries.
That’s a whole lot to celebrate. So we’re hoping you’ll join us on campus tomorrow from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What’s in it for you? Well, if you come you can:
- enjoy a free lunch (and cake, did we already mention that?)
- watch as we unveil the new bronze panther statue (and get your picture taken with it)
- rock out to our employee band, Staff Infection
- visit the 50th Anniversary Airport Exhibit (before our campus was a campus it used to be an airport)
- get some cool free anniversary-related stuff
- take a tour of campus
We hope to see you there.