If you’re starting college this fall, your mind is probably spinning with everything you’ll have to deal with: Taking college courses that will be harder than the ones you had in high school. Being away from home. Making new friends. Learning to live with a roommate. Figuring out what to major in.
- Be generous
- Be kind
- Tell someone what you like about them
- Get to know a lot of people
- Don’t get too lost in figuring out what college means
- Do things with your body like exercise and sports
- Don’t ask too much of new relationships
- Come in as yourself
- Don’t drink too much
But, you can see and hear him for yourself.
It’ll be seven minutes worth your time.
As Frank says, you’re a world maker. You have so any possibilities of creating a world. Don’t forget that.
And good luck.