Summer is here. It officially arrived Friday, June 21. So, what are you going to do to make this summer great? Don’t know? Well, our friends at Lifehack have 30 suggestions for summer activities that will help you make this a great summer.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Go to a farmer’s market. Better yet, pick fresh fruits and veggies at a local farm. Nothing tastes better than fruit or veggies right off the vine or from the ground.
- Go to the drive in. There’s nothing like watching a movie in the comfort of your car, particularly when you couple that with snack bar hot dogs.
- Visit the zoo , which is so much fun in the summer.
- Go on a hike.
- Bike on a local trail.
- Have a water balloon fight. Or, you could use water guns.
- Fly a kite.
- Go to a county fair.
- Visit a local amusement park or water park.
- Have a picnic in a local state park.
- Rent a paddle boat, canoe or kayak at a nearby lake.
What do you do to make the summer great? Let us know, and we’ll add it to our list.