On Monday, we gave you the top 10 secrets to college success. Wanna know what’s No. 1 on that list? Go to class.
Now, that might seem obvious to you, but many students come to college and then don’t go to class, or don’t go regularly. That’s a huge mistake.
You should go to class because
- you’re essentially losing money if you don’t show up ‘cause you’ve paid for the class.
- it shows your professor that you want to learn and do well.
- you’re a grownup now, and grownups keep their commitments. Yours is going to class.
- you will learn more by attending.
- you’ll get to know your classmates, hear their good questions you may not have thought of, and meet potential study partners
- the classroom is where the answers are.
Next: Taking good notes.